Life Insurance for WPCCU Members
Expect the best out of Life, but be prepared.
You've always done what's right for the ones you love. Taking steps to ease the financial burden if you were to die is just one more way to show you care.
Life insurance is an important part of a financial safety net you can provide your loved ones in the event of your passing. Life insurance helps provide peace of mind, knowing that your beneficiaries will receive money, when they need it most. It pays your beneficiaries money, which can be used for any purpose.
- Provides cash for daily living expenses
- Funds your children’s education
- Meets monthly mortgage payments
- Protects your loved ones’ future
Get your FREE, no obligation quote today.
Visit the TrueStage website or call toll-free 1-888-380-9287.
Monday - Friday: 7am - 1am ET
Saturday: 7am - 11:30pm ET
Sunday: 9am - 10pm ET
TruStage products and programs are made available through the companies of the CUNA Mutual Group. They have been providing insurance and financial services designed for credit unions and their members for more than 75 years, serving more than 13 million credit union members. TruStage™ is the marketing brand for the insurance issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not federally insured or guaranteed or sold by WPCCU. Products may not be available in all states. Be sure to understand the complete details of coverage, including any exclusions and limitations.
* This is a 10-year level premium term policy with a level death benefit renewable to age 90. Rate shown is for a female, age 35 for preferred plus category, and is based on age, gender, no tobacco use, and other underwriting requirements. Your rate and availability will be subject to underwriting and based on your health and other factors, you may be offered a higher premium rate or you may be denied coverage. Rates shown are also based on automatic account billing. Premiums will increase annually after the initial 10-year period. Life insurance policies contain exclusions, limitations, and terms for keeping them in force. Not available in New York. Policy # Term-2000